TELLSECRETS

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Was it molesting?

My brother didn't exactly molest me... He took off his pants
around me and paraded around with a long white thing. He put my hand to
it. He touched my butt. He pinched my butt. He ran upstairs and got
naked. He would hug me close. He would come in my room and refuse to
leave. He also went through the stuff in my bathroom, and I am not sure why.
Is that molesting me? IS THAT MOLESTING ME? Because I don't know what
to call it. I just say my brother molested me.

I thought originally that finally I had something that would make me
have power over him: to hold this over his head if he tried to hurt me. I
hoped he didn't realize that nothing would happen to him if I told.

More Confessions at Tellsecrets.org

4 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

molestor!

 
At 12:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

UH YES.

 
At 2:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no just enjoy it!

 
At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it depends on how old u were...if u two were kids it could just be childish curiosity that all kids have...but if u were alot yiunger than him i would say it is a possibilty that it could have been molestation.....also if u were both at the age to know that u do not behave that way w/ ur siblings ...then yes it's molestation

 

Post a Comment

<< Home