TELLSECRETS

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

My Mom is Gay

I am a 20 year old daughter to divorced parents. My mom is 43, blonde and really pretty. She's an aerobics instructor with a great figure and big calves that are very muscular. In December, I took care of her plants at her condo while she was away on business. I was in her closet looking for a certain pair of heels when I stumbled across a handwritten letter and two polaroids clipped together at the bottom of a shoebox. One showed my mother standing next to a tall, full figured black woman and what appeared to be this woman's children. They were posing in front of a ferris wheel at an amusement park. The other photo just devastated me. It showed this same woman standing completely nude in my mother's motorhome. She was lifting her huge breasts toward the camera and her swollen nipples were the size of my thumbs. She had tattooes everywhere and her big lips were puckered as if throwing a kiss. The letter was addressed to my mother and signed by this woman. It was so raunchy that I couldn't read it. I have been walking around like a zombie in the twilight zone since then and I cry every night.

More Confessions at Tellsecrets.org

1 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, My name is Tim and I work for a new television talk show. I read your post and I wanted to contact you to see if you're interested in being on our show. We are currently booking a show about revealing secrets to loved ones and family, and we offer a safe, secure environment with experts and counselors on hand to help your family and loved ones after your secret is revealed. If you are selected to be on the show we will fly you to New York City all-expenses-paid. Give me a call!

Tim Brown
daytime: 212-419-7413
nights and weekends: 646-918-0381

 

Post a Comment

<< Home