TELLSECRETS

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I killed myself

I was good...for the most of my life people hurt me more then I hurt them. I never really had a serious relationship until I met X. I was abused as a child and never thought that I was good enough for anyone. X and I spent 5 years togehter. He cheated all the time and I knew about it, but couldnt leave. I prayed to meet someone who would love me. And I did. He was the most beautiful human being in every possible way imaginable..He had no bad qualities in him. We got married. I had 2 children. Really soon after we got married I realized that he was bipolar and an alcholic. He had his own company, we had money, he loved me, but just drank alot and I was miserable. Then he almost died after taking too many anti-depressants. And then I killed myself. I went out and just spontaneoulsy me and my girlfriend had a treesome with some random really young guy. Then the cheating/going out/raves/extasy/cocain/etc began. For the whole year I lived this double life - on one side I am a wife of a CEO, we live in a nice part of town, I have 2 children and a nice job. On the other side, I danced with a glowsticks at night and eat 10 pills...I killed myself. I slept with 5 differnet men while still married. Me and my now ex husband didnt have any realtionship that year, we lived in the same house, he drank, went crazy and I went out and did all these things. I dont know how I managed to take care of the children. I started divorce proceedings, he hit me couple of times, I pressed charges and he signed the separation agreement. We were done. Its all done. I am divorced and live with my children. I dont do drugs and try to keep it together, but I have a feeling that I killed myself...And now its only a matter of time when I am gone...

Labels:

More Confessions at Tellsecrets.org

2 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i feel like i've killed myself too. i hope that some day we can find peace.

 
At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hell---you didn't kill yourself; you're still here. Embrace life. It's short enough. So you did some things you regret. Don't we all? Put it behind you and go on. Besides those kids need you. Quit thinking about yourself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home