TELLSECRETS

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Every single day and night Suicide pops up in my head

Every single day and night. No matter what I am doing, how busy I am. Suicide pops up in my head. 3 of my best friends this year have done it. 1 of them was my ex. I give up. I just want to let go and end all this pain. But Im scared, I want it to pass, its gone on forever and then when I think it starts to get better, it gets worse. I dont know why I still hold on. I cry every night, I cry myself to sleep. I draw and I write whenever I can. I do a lot of excercise. Im outside a fair bit. I dont know what else I can do to deal with things. Im so sick of pretending to be happy. Im so sick of trying to hold it together for everyone elses sake! I JUST WANT TO LEAVE!

More Confessions at Tellsecrets.org

3 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok dude you are not the only one that has thought about suicide and has suffered from depression. Just clear your head and ocupie yourself with something so you wont have to think about it or talk to someone very close like a sister iam pretty sure they will understand beacuse i found someone to listen to me beacause i would keep all my pain inside and once i told her i felt better. Dont give up

 
At 2:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey , have you thought about where you'll end up after killing yourself? It is a sin to take away your own life. Maybe you should try and contact your local church. There are people out there who can help? why do you want to die? God loves you and can change your future. Your life is very valuable You take care and dont give in to your thoughts .ok .

 
At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kid, Please talk to someone, get yourself some help. We've all had dark thoughts; they will pass. But you've got to talk to someone that can help you. NOW.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home