TELLSECRETS

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I Feel So Guilty Yet Paralyzed: Any Advice?

I'm in my late 50's and have been married for over 30 years. I'm a professor in a small college in the midwest. I've been cheating on my wife for over a year and a half with a 24 year old student (now graduated and in a graduate program elsewhere). I know it's wrong. I don't even know how I let myself fall into this mess. I never cheated before. I know if I tell my wife, she'll feel destroyed. She'll divorce me. If anyone finds out the affair started while the girl was an undergraduate student of mine, I could lose my job. But the thing is, I think I'm in love with the girl. We're in contact by cell phone and email. What should I do? Any advice?

More Confessions at Tellsecrets.org

4 Comments:

At 1:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah dude, thats wrong, but if your in love with the mistress you should let your wife know sooner than later because it would hurt more if you leave it longer. also find out if she loves you as well. follow your heart mate. not your head

 
At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the hell. NEVER NEVER NEVER tell the other half. Your love for this 24 year old is nothing but infactuation. You care yes but love NO! Time to decide what is important in your life and look at who has been there though it all. Yea marriage can suck. But stop looking at the marriage and look at the person you married. The one that helped to get you there. Leaving your wife will cost you dearly. Trust me! You think the 24 year old is willing to pick up the pieces and marry you after that drama. I know for a fact and experience she will not. Rule one # of an affair. Once the affair turns to love it is time to get out. Move on quickly. End this before it blows up in your face. AND IT WILL

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

If she is hot, then I have no problem with it. If she's ugly, or even "earthy" looking then you are focking up bigtime. Please send me nekkid pics of her please and I will rate her for you.

 
At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, well, well, another old fool! I know how tempting a nice fine warm young thing is. Come on I am a 50 year old married man too. I work around a thousand young beautiful girls also just like you. I may look, I may wish, but got dam I got enough of common sence to stay the hell away from them. You better quit while you are ahead. Or you will be surly in a living hell, that young puss just ain't worth it. Next time just go to a really good whorehouse buy it, leave it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home