TELLSECRETS

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Understanding

I'm a senior in college. My freshman year, I was date-raped by a boy in my class. It has forever changed me. Now, my last year of college, the time when I have every right to go out, get drunk, have fun, be as crazy as I want to be, I can't bring myself to enjoy time at all. All I want to do is hide from the world, all because some idiot wanted to get laid three years ago. He will never know how much he changed me, how he took something away from me, and how I will never get it back. I will look back on this moment in 10 years and know I should have got up, went out, and got over it. But I can't. It holds me down, pushes me deeper into myself, and I'm not sure I can find a way out.

More Confessions at Tellsecrets.org

1 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH GOD another women whos life was ruined by a so called Date Rape. They cant tell anyone WAAA!! Geez, I think women invented this term to hide the fact from the real truth. They screwed someone and are afraid to admit it. The definition of Rape is not just "I said no". ITS real violent, scary, life threating and usually involves a weapon. Date Rape is not any of those. If it was you would have been to the police years ago. Get over it and move on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home