TELLSECRETS

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Respect

I ended up having sex with a teacher of mine in college. I knew she was married but did it anyway not caring of the consequences. I'm grown up and have a very nice job working for the government, only to find out my boss is the husband of the teacher whom I had sex with. The thing is, I respect my boss because he essentially gave me a job when nobody else would hire me, when nobody else gave me a shot, he did and now I'm secure for the rest of my life. I respect him like a father because I never had one, yet I helped his wife cheat on him and it tears me up everytime I look at him...and I'm too much of a coward to tell him the truth.

More Confessions at Tellsecrets.org

2 Comments:

At 2:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow you are such a coward. You should leave this job how can you look yourself in the mirror knowing what you did. Funny if you found out your boss was banging your girlfriend. And in all frustration the wife will tell. Your boss will know and you will lose your job. Peace

 
At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can't change what happened in the past. If you knew your boss then like you know him now you probably would not have had sex with his wife. Let it be...telling now will not help anyone and it could destroy three lives.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home