TELLSECRETS

Friday, August 25, 2006

My confessions

I'm good at drawing and I'm an amazing writer but I fear what will happen if people like my work so I make it as bad as possible. It's killing off my dream though. All my life, I wanted to go to Havard and get a good education. After I got out, I wanted to travel the world and write while the nature inspired me and at the same time, draw pictures for my own collection of books for children. I fear it won't happen unless I can actually show my GOOD work but I doubt that will ever happen.- When I was at school, I went into the bathroom and wrote a suicide note in a stall. Later on, everyone saw it and they assumed it was me. I have to say that even though they think I'm a freak now, I'm glad they knew. I was on the edge of killing myself and after they saw it, I got the help I needed. It was my cry for help.

- I hate myself more than I really should

- I've always been naturally thin from my fast metabolism but I secretly can't stand to look in the mirror and had bulimia and anorexia on and off for years.

- I used to be abused both physically and emotionally as a child and I somehow miss it now that it's gone.

- I had a huge self harming problem and it went on for months before anyone noticed. I promised that I would stop and they believed me. I secretly never stopped and I still have problems with cutting myself.

- I lie about 75% of the time, stretch the truth 20%, and I tell the truth only 5%.

- I used to be so nice and giving. I used to donate all the time but, now I never seem to be forgiving, and never donate... I miss doing that...

- When I see someone with an injury or a problem worse than one I have, I feel sad for them but so much happier to know deep down that they get laughed at more than I do.

- I lie to make my life seem more interesting.

- I see myself dangling from ceilings.

More Confessions at Tellsecrets.org

1 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, all the stuff u said at the bottom sounds like me. i've attempted suicide and failed. but i wish i was bulemic becuz i want to be skinnier, and i cut myself too. i hope you feel better soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home