TELLSECRETS

Saturday, September 02, 2006

My Secret

Well here I am. I am about to tell it all I just turned 27 and I feel that I have the curse of the 27 if you all know what that is well I have been planning this for well since I was 19 and well ive decided that tonight is the night that im going to do it well alot has happened a guy i was dating for about 1 1/2 years went crazy on me and my ex husband well he went crazy on me today and im just at this point i just dont know what to do. I have 2 beautiful children and he tries to make my life hell because of them he wont pay child support i cant even afford to pay my rent never the less anything else im sick have cancer and have missed alot of work dont know what im going to do just lost in my self need some good insite well dont think that will ever happen...................................=so here i am to say good bye those who know me know what i have gone through and those who dont just be glad its not u!!

More Confessions at Tellsecrets.org

4 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHO EVER YOU ARE THAT SENT ME THIS POST, PLEASE THINK AGAIN BEFORE SAYING GOOD BYE. I MEAN, YOU'RE STILL VERY YOUNG AND HAVE SO MUCH AHEAD TO LIVE FOR (YOUR KIDS) THINK ABOUT THEM. I KNOW WE DON'T KNOW EACH OTHER, BUT TAKE IT FROM SOMEONE WHO'S BEEN THROUGH MUCH WORSE. IT'S JUST NOT WORTH GIVING UP.

PLEASE TRY TO GET HELP (HOTLINES, CRISIS CENTRES). YOU CAN START WITH 1.800.SUICIDE(784-2433), TALK TO ANYONE.
THERE'S ALWAYS HOPE.

 
At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NEVER GIVE UP . THERE'S ALWAYS HOPE.

 
At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Always

 
At 3:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweetie..I know it seems like the world is crushing or coming down on you right now..but remember. like the others have said in their responses, you can't give up. each day is a new day..a new day that will make it that much better..but u can't give up..u have to keep fighting..if not for you, think of your children. I agree with the other blogger..their are services that can help. call the number listed or seek out other serivces in your hometown. but don't give up!!! Change your mindset to believe in YOU and what you have which is precious. all you have to do is look at those two little ones to see you have done something wonderful. its ok to cry or feel like u need a break for a bit. but not a permananent one like you described. So hang in there. come up with a plan for YOU, your kids, and the future u can imagine with them and you. then go out and DO IT!! think about it, if you leave in any shape or form, they will be hurt more than you..they will miss you..you will miss seeing the grow up and become beautiful people that you helped shape even now..they see you not as a quitter. but someone who is trying hard ..that is a lesson already you are teaching them. but by quitting as u say they are the ones who miss out..so whatever you do - DON'T. Pray..change your mindset to be one that "everyday is a new day with me getting that much stronger and i can handle anything.." nothng is going to bring me down..i am going to keep fighting and not give up no matter how tough it gets..i will keep looking for alternatives (positive ones) that will help me move in the right direction that will allow my family to grow and me to be the best mom my kids can have. you have that mindset, and i guarantee you at 27 you will be absolutely FABULOUS from that moment forward..but it all begins with YOU!! Only you can decide if i am going to be a quitter or a fighter who will win..the choice is yours..make a great one..best wishes to you --signed by B

 

Post a Comment

<< Home