TELLSECRETS

Friday, August 18, 2006

About her...

I am in love with my best friend. She is 8 years younger than me and I met her online 6 months ago. We become very close very quickly. We talk for 4 or 5 hours every night while I'm at work (sometimes more). She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my entire life and I think about her constantly. The problem is that I am married with three kids. I love my wife very much but I can't stop thinking about my best friend. I have tried to fall out of love with her but it didn't work. She finally told me last night that she is in love with me as well. She is living with her girlfriend of 3 years and two kids that she helps to raise. She's absolutely incredible and I've never felt this way about anyone. I know what I'm doing is dangerous but I can't help it. I love her.

More Confessions at Tellsecrets.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home