TELLSECRETS

Monday, August 14, 2006

I have insomia

i have insomia, its some kind of disorder when one can't sleep. it began about 2 years ago. the real matter of fact is when i don't sleep but close my eyes, sometimes i just see bad things happening to the people i care about and i imagine what it'd be like if they died. when i was like 6 or something, i didn't realize but i lost about 5 relayives in my life all in a matter of 6 months, i breakdown during the midnight and i guess i'm trying not to allow my past take over my future but it's really hard.

More Confessions at Tellsecrets.org

1 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is probly not insomia but a fear or stres disorder.you should see someone who can help you with your problems.
I understand the fear of loosing loved ones,I have lost people in my life and recently almost lost my mom.the one thing that I have learned is that from the very first breath we take when we are born we are also taking are first step to death, No one is imortal but what is importent is what we do inbetween.
and always make sure the ones you love know it.
I hope this helps.I wish you all the luck in the world and a long life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home