TELLSECRETS

Saturday, August 12, 2006

I hate immigrants

There is the lady who comes into my work. She is always friendly. She comes from Ireland. I know she thinks it is cute when she talks. You can tell in her demeanor. She is nice, smiles, and says in her accent what she would like. But I fucking hate her. I hate her accent, I don't think she is cute, and I wish someone would punch her in her face and tell her, "Welcome to America." I am not going to do this, as she is my customer. But she is not cute like she thinks. She is irritating. I hate her so much.

More Confessions at Tellsecrets.org

1 Comments:

At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we are all immigrants unless you are a American indian.The ones I have problems with are the ilegals and the ones who do not want to learn to speak english.I am tiered of having to select english wether it is on the phone or at cash station,This is America Learn to speak english or get the hell out.
And screw the ilegals I am tiered of paying for ther health care and
kids,when I can't even get health care in this country without paying for it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home